Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Restaurant Critique- Old Country Buffet

last night i got the opportunity to go to the Old Country Buffet. The atmosphere was excellent. there was no service cause it is a buffet. Now do not get get me started on the food it was stupendous i could eat there for 100 days. we had a very nice waitress . the food that i liked the most was the fish, ice cream, fried chicken. i'll give you some advice, it would be best to go with a coupon. Here is the website, and you'll find one close to you. Old Country Buffet

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Toothpick. Great job on your new blog.
    I love coffee but think i will pass on the cat poo coffe. Keep me posted on all that good food.
    We both have something in common. We both love good food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great critique, Toothpick! :D I like the fish there too...the baked fish and the tartar sauce too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...Making me hungry Toothpick!!

    ReplyDelete