Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sam's Club on Saturday Afternoon

Hello Everyone,

I had a great time Saturday afternoon with my grandpa at Sam's Club Warehouse. I highly recommend getting a membership. My grandpa says he saves money but here is the best part:

FREE SAMPLES

When we went into the store there were all these little stands with people handing out samples
-- did I say FREE -- I was beside myself. Here is a list of free food that I taste tested -- it was heaven for a snacker like me:


1. Pomegranate juice,

2.Chex Mix
3. Digorno Pizza

4. Dibs Ice Cream

5. Mozzerella Cheese balls

6. Bellatoria Pizza - really good , my grandpa bought 3 for $11.87 !

7. Sanders Pretzels

8. Old El Paso Chimichangas

9. Tostino Pizza Bites

10. Fresh Grapes

11. Fresh Blueberries

12. Mac and Cheese

plus a few more that I can't remember.


What a surprise and did I say it was FREE.

Bye for now,
iamthetoothpick

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment